Advantage of Rear Dump Trailer for Sale in China
- Finite Element Analysis is used to improve performance.
- Loading capacity: 30 - 100 tons
- Highly Strengthened steel and titanium with content of 0.98‰ ensures beam and frame’s high durability.
- Treated with shot blasting process: combination of primer and polyurethane for stronger adhesion. Provides high oxidation resistance.
- The 42 tough rib design ensures safety and carrying capacity.
- Specially designed anti-tire abrasion suspension system prevents tire offset after loading and tire abrasion. Easy to disassemble and maintain.
- National level welding supervision - process takes more 30 minutes than normal welding time.
- HYVA branded Hydraulic Support System provides maximum stability and durability
General Speicification of Rear Dump Trailer for Sale in China
- Mechanical/Air suspension
- American/German type suspension
- Light duty suspension.
- Optional "U" type tanker
- Optional rectangle type tanker
- HYVA cylinder
- Other brands available per requirement
- Brand options: Vehicle Master/BPW/FUWA
- American/German type axle
- Optional brands per requirement
- Tire covered or uncovered
- Optional spare tire
Water/Fuel Too Box
- Aluminum/carbon steel
- Optional water/fuel box
- Brand options: Vehicle Master/JOST
Detailed Speicification of Dump Trailer for Sale in China
2/3/4* 13/16T FUWA/BPW
Floor Plate Thickness:
2/3/4* 13/16T FUWA/BPW
8.0/9.0*8/12/16 pieces, steel/aluminum
JOST 28T two-speed
JOST 2”(50#)/3.5”(90*) changeable
Characteristics of Rear Dump Trailer for Sale in China
U shape rear dump trailer has the characteristics of flexible steering, large carrying capacity, and the ability to self loading and unloading goods. Dump trailers are of a special type of vehicle that drives the hydraulic lifting mechanism by relying on its own power. It enables the container the function of automatic dumping and reset. Though, this type of trailer cannot load and unload materials by itself in the process of transportation in the plant. In order to accomplish a complete loading, transporting, and unloading process of soil, sand, gravel and other bulk materials, it needs other engineering machinery or lifting equipment’s cooperation such as joint operation with excavator, loader, belt conveyer, etc. The loading capacity of rear dump trailer is low when compared to other types of trailers. The rated capacity of a U shape rear dump trailer generally does not exceed 32 tons.
Applications for Rear Dump Trailers
Hauling road or building construction materials
Aggregate bulk goods
Hauling materials in agricultural landscape
How a rear dump trailer works
Rear dump trailers are made of different materials, but more often it’s made of aluminum. When unloading goods, the rear dump trailer lifts its front side of dump box with installed hydraulic pump, which creates an adjustable inclination. Goods carried will then be dumped from the rear.
Advantages of Rear Dump Trailers
Thanks to the heavy-sided design, rear dump trailers are able to carry heavier loads when compared to other types of dump trailers. A large variety of rough materials such as demolition debris, concrete, and soil can be transported by rear dump trailers. Rear dump trailers are very ideal when the working environment is comparably constricted.
Disadvantages of Rear Dump Trailers
Due to its relatively higher center of gravity, there are some issues with rear dump trailers’ stability. They usually need more skilled drivers because they are pretty hard to maneuver and operate. Furthermore, different aspects such as even and stable distribution during transportation and leveling during the unloading process must be well thought out to avoid instability. It is not recommended to transport semi liquids with rear dump trailers as the rear dump gate is hard to seal from leakage.